Animated Superman Logo

kebabow


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Lonely Me

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, May 6, 2012

oh my English..hahaha


~~ sometimes we waste to much time to think 'bout some1..who doesn't even think about us only for a second..but i do believe that 'some1' always think 'bout me everyday even not a second..~~

** when i miss u, i re-read our old conversation and smile like an idiot but then i felt happy, proud coz my brain  still in good condition..**

## ur smile is the key to unlock my heart...but that was a long time ago becoz now i didn't find the key to unlock my heart again.....and it remain locked everyday....##

@@ ..it's very easy to hurt some1 and say 'Sorry'.....but it's really very difficult to get hurt and say... 'oh!no worries..i'm Fine...'...@@

....i promise i'll never let u cry alone ...but now i break my promise coz i can't see u cry and the reason is i'm the one make u cry........forgive me.....


~~ u the only one  i want  ~~