Animated Superman Logo

kebabow


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Lonely Me

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

..If I never knew you...


If I never knew you
If I never felt this love
In this world so full of fear
Full of rage and lies
I can see the true so clear
In your eyes
So dry your eyes

Regretfully… Regretfully, I’m like this
I hate that you left without a word
I thought our love would be so beautiful
Somehow we'd make the whole world bright
I never knew that fear and hate could be so strong

All they'd leave us were these whispers in the night
But where do I go from here?
So many voices ringing in my ear
Which is the voice that I was meant to hear?
How will I know where do I go from here?
The path ahead, so hard to see
It winds and bends, but where it ends depends on only me

In my heart I don't feel part of so much I've known
Now it seems it's time to start a new life on my own
I'd do anything within my power
I'd give everything I've got
I know I can't be free
But I can't see another way
I can't face another day
Learning how to smile again
Free to show my heart
Knowing I can face the things
That used to seem too hard

Now I realize ,there's so much more to learn
I'm ready for the world, not scared of letting go
Saying it'll be all right
If there is a key that goes to my heart,

Oh, how the world seems so unfair,
Creating a love that cannot be shared,
As you go your way, and I go mine.
A light will shine and it will be me.

Just take a look through my eyes
There’s a better place, somewhere out there
Just take a look through my eyes
Everything changes, there will be time on this journey
All you'll see is darkness
Like the birds move on so they survive
If I trust in mine, somehow I might find who I am
My world has changed, and so have I
I've learned to choose and even learned to be better
There's so much to understand
Take a look through my eyes

By me Kay1975
Date written on 12 October 2009
nukilan rasa seorang sahabat....

...eppy 2gether..


No comments: