Animated Superman Logo

kebabow


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Lonely Me

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, January 6, 2014

sakura cinta




You hurt me, then U say sorry...
But you hurt again...
U say u don't love me..then u show some
love..
Then ignore me again...

... ... U treat me just as a Toy...which u need went

u r bored..

Then u throw away...
Just like a thing that u pick up in
need...only in need..
Then u find it useless... But my heart pains each time I see u happy
with someone else...
because I Still want u to be happy with
Me..
And just want your arms to die in...

JUST WANT U TO BE ONLY MINE..
finaly..it just a WONDERFUL DREAM...
='(


#thanks to MR FB for such a wonderful words =) PLUS i ada edit sket lah ekk..hehehhe


@eppy 2gether@
* sejauh mana kau pergi, kau tak akan pernah jauh dari HATIKU*  mana jua ku pergi..aku selalu membawa kau bersamaku di dalam HATIKU.. *



No comments: