Animated Superman Logo

kebabow


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Lonely Me

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

sad..sad...saaaaaddddddnesssss...




why am i sad???

ermm...no answer for tat Q...
coz i dunno de answer...
weird..but tats true...
argggghhhh......why me?why????

sadness..pliz go away..
i do not need u....
never ever......plizzzz
i begging u...go away from my heart.....


Love isn't finding SOMEONE
u CAN LIVE with...
   it's finding SOMEONE
u CAN'T LIVE without......

I stand ALONE...
   really hurting me again....





dEAr HEART,
fall in LOVE when you are READY...
not when you're LONELY...

are we MEANT to be?
ALONE!!!!!!
life must go On...
no matter how HARD is it
though u are GONE..
but u will 4ver remain as memories
in my MIND..........................


i take it away from my heart..
just wanna give it to you...
but you dont want to keep it....
do i have to put it back???
owhhhhh...its hurting me..
deep inside my heart..








..................the HEART is made to be BROKEN.....................

eppy together!!!!






No comments: