Animated Superman Logo

kebabow


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Lonely Me

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

..something to do wif HEART..

Some1 like U loves some1 like ME...


if SOme1 like U loves some1 like ME..
TOGETHER WE can FOREVER be
1 person within OUR SOULS
take MY HEART, may WE NEVER part
i have FOUND the GREATEST LOVE i know


if some1 like U loves some1 like ME
WE will have WONDERFUL LIFE
for in my SOULthere is a SPECIAL PLACE
i can feel U NEAR, even if U are FAR AWAY
U are MY ALL, here to say


if some1 like U loves some1 like me
NEVER will we change, let US HOLD HANDS
take me to neverland
OUR LOVE is SO STRONG
U are MY ONE TRUE LOVE....

i am so amazed tat my heart found u dear..i have forgetten everything tat made me sad each time when i'm wif u....every single moment i wish tat i am wif u...i think bout u whenever i sleep..every moments u are in my thoughts..u are place so deep deep inside my heart...there's only u that's how i know..I LOVE YOU as we both know...

..EPPY TOGETHER..

No comments: