Animated Superman Logo

kebabow


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Lonely Me

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Life Must gOes on...

Sometimes people come into my life and i know right away that they were meant to be there…to serve some sort of purpose, teach me a lesson or help figure out who i am or who i want to become..

I'll never know who these people may be but, when i lock eyes with them, i know that every moment they will affect my life in some profound way.

And sometimes things happen to me at the time that may seem horrible, painful and unfair but, upon reflection, i am realize that without overcoming those obstacles i would have never realized my potential, strength, will power or heart.

Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good luck. Illness, Injury, love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of my soul.

Without these small tests, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere. Safe and comfortable but dull and utterly pointless. The people i meet affect my life. The successes and downfalls that i experience can create who i am, and the bad experiences can be learned from. In fact, they are probably the most poignant and important ones.

If someone hurts me, betrays me or breaks my heart, forgive them because they have helped me to learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to whom i'm open my heart to. If someone loves me, i will love them back, unconditionally, not only because they love me, but because they are teaching me to love and open my heart and eyes to little things.

Make every day count. Appreciate every moment and take from it everything that i'm possibly can, for me may never be able to experience it again. Talk to people that i have never talked to before, and actually listen. Let myself fall in love, break free and set my sights high.

Hold my head up because i have every right to. Tell myself that i am a great individual and believe in myself, for if i don’t believe in myself, no one else will believe in me.

I can make anything i wish of my life. Create my own life and then go out and live it with absolutely no regrets.

And if i love someone tell them, for me never know what tomorrow may have in store.

Learn a lesson in life each day that i live! Today is the tomorrow that i were worried about yesterday. Was it worth it?

No comments: